Monferrato Truffle Hunting
Discover fine delicacies in the local countryside
Italian truffles are among the finest in the world, and the region of Piedmont is well known for producing exquisite truffles which skilled hunters can locate and harvest. Guests are invited to come along on a truffle hunt in the private property owned by the hunt team. Your guide and the hunting pack will show you how to look for truffles, and teach you about the history of the truffle harvest. The truffle hunt tour can accommodate groups of up to 16 people, and requires a minimum of two people per hunt.
• Truffle hunt
• Guide plus hunting dogs
• Choice of locations
Experience Terms and Conditions
- Offer reserved for guests of the Relais.
- Prices may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.