Groups visiting Turin can enjoy a fun activity that brings everyone together - orienteering. This classic sport involves using a compass - and teamwork - to hunt down clues or locations and track a course back to the ‘home’ point. Perfect for business days, or for a family vacation, this is the perfect summer activity. Explore Turin by foot and enjoy a fun day out in the process. The orienteering package can be arranged for groups of 6 or more people, with prices according to numbers and timescales.
• Access to orienteering course
• Compasses, clipboards and other materials
• Introduction and explanation
• Guides and staff on hand to help
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.