Guests can relax and unwind in a peaceful, tranquil haven when they visit the Aquanatura SPA. Perfect for finding peace and harmony, the SPA provides an exclusive range of luxurious treatments which aim to revitalise and rejuvenate your mind and body. Situated in quiet Piedmont in a remarkable former monastery, the SPA is a true experience of luxury and pampering.
Our SPA and beauty center Aquanatura is open 10 months per year, from mid March to mid January.
Monday to Thursday; Sunday: 10:00 – 20:00
Friday and Saturday: 10:00 – 21:00
Treatments, massage and beauty procedures are available independently, without entry fee (only the treatments will be charged).
Sant’Uffizio Rates – Main Building
• Spa entrance included until check out time 11.30 (except for special promotions)
Rates for Depandance Scuderie – 200m from the Relais
• Spa entrance and outdoor pool not included in the rates (except for special promotions).
CONDITIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
• Children under 12 years old are not allowed to enter the Spa or the Hydro pool
• SPA entry is subject to availability
• All external guests must book in advance
• Available upon request also Time slots: ex. 10:00 –13:00 / 13:00 - 16:00
• 10% discount on treatments booked at 10:00 and 19:30
EXTERNAL GUEST RATES - no overnight stay
Reservation required subject to availability.
WEEKDAY RATES - Monday to Friday
March - April; October - December (whole day)
• SPA Entrance: € 25,00 per person
May - September (whole day)
• SPA and outdoor swimming pool entrance: € 35,00 per person
• Outdoor pool entrance ONLY: € 15,00 per person
WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY* RATES
March - April; October - December (whole day)
• SPA Entrance: € 40,00 per person
May - September (whole day)
• SPA and outdoor pool entrance € 55,00 per person
• Outdoor pool entrance ONLY: € 20,00 per person
* HOLIDAY RATES (weekend charges apply):
• October and November weekends
• Bank Holidays
• May 1st
• Festivals and designated events
THE ANTI-AGE BODY TREATMENT.
A exclusive, luxurious treatment with our vineyard’s grapes, based on ancient principles.
The grape berries and particularly grape seeds are rich in calcium, phosphorus, polyphenols and flavonoids, which deliver a moisturizing, soothing and antioxidant effect.
Receive a nice scrub followed by a body wrap made from grapes and Himalayan salt, finished off with a pleasant moisturizing massage with grape seed oil.
Autumn Delight for one (50 mins): € 80.00
Our outdoor pool is available from May to September.
The pool opening times are: 9:30 – 19:00.
The Aquanatura spa offers a range of impressive facilities to suit the needs and preferences of each guest.
- Panorama sauna – Sauna with panoramic views of the park and vineyard. The intense 90°C heat of this luxury sauna will open the skin’s pores and remove harmful toxins from the body.
- Hydro massage pool – Choose from gentle massaging bubbles or cascading water, and drift into serenity in our Hydro massage pool.
- Steam bath (Turkish Bath) - The steam and pleasant 45°- 48°C heat of this room improves blood circulation and dissolves toxins.
- Mediterranean bath – A luxury environment, designed to pamper your senses and body at 45°- 55°C.
- Ice Cascade – A special program that uses crushed ice to tone and sculpt your body.
- Vademecum area – A relaxing and tranquil space for guests to unwind in and recuperate.
- Private spa – an intimate and exclusive spa suite that is purpose-built for you and another person. A space for deep relaxation and pampering.
A relaxing and revitalising wellness experience which includes full SPA access along with a luxurious massage treatment. Aquanatura’s hydrotherapy areas include the panoramic sauna, steam bath, Mediterranean bath and ice showers. The Day SPA package is available to our non-resident guests throughout the week, subject to availability. Make a reservation at our SPA today.
• Personalized locker with bathrobe, slippers and towel
• Access to Hydro pool
• Access to Humid Area (sauna panorama - steam bath - Mediterranean bath - ice fall)
• Relaxation area
• Access external swimming pool (seasonal)
• 1 massage Aquanatura - 50 minutes
March, April, October and November:
Mon-Fri €80.00, Sat-Sun €95.00
May, June, July, August and September:
Mon-Fri €90.00, Sat-Sun €110.00
Sunday rate applies to festival occasions and bank holidays, as well as October and November weekends.
Allow yourself the chance to experience true relaxation with pampering, rejuvenating massages and treatments at the Aquanatura Wellness SPA. Restore harmony within your mind and body through the sensations of full body massage, luxurious wraps and thermal treatments.DISCOVER MORE
The Aquanatura SPA is the perfect place to brush off the stresses of the working week and to allow yourself some time to be refreshed and rejuvenated. Guests of the hotel and day visitors can access the SPA throughout the day, with booking requested from non-residential visitors. As well as the range of specific body and beauty treatments on offer, the SPA is open for relaxing and unwinding at your own leisure.FIND OUT MORE
The truly exclusive SPA experience is complete with a private visit to enjoy the facilities alone or with someone special. Popular with honeymooning couples and travelling executives, this is a unique opportunity to discover the SPA at your own pace and to have the friendly staff available to tend to your every need.FIND OUT MORE
EVERY WEDNESDAY IS 'WOMEN’S DAY'
Every Wednesday between 17:00 and 20:00, every woman accompanied by a man enters the SPA for free. In addition, she will receive a coupon with a special discount of 10% on treatments booked the next time!
Discover our personalised offers, SPA gifts and vouchers
YOUR PERSONAL WELLNESS CENTER
• Subscriptions available and discounts offered on treatments
• For more information on subscriptions and vouchers, please email or call us directly
Reservations for massages and treatments
For information and reservations for treatments and massages we ask you to write to us at the following address email@example.com or contact us directly by phone + 39 0141-917009 (from 10:00 to 20:00) or phone the hotel switchboard at +39 0141-916292 (from 8:00 to 11:00)
From your hotel room just dial 255
We await you at the SPA Reception 10 minutes before your appointment. If you are late, the treatment times may be changed in line with the treatment programmes.
Cancellation of a treatment reservation
If you have to cancel or change a treatment appointment we ask you please to notify us 24 hours in advance. In the event of cancellation after the 24 hour period you will be charged 50% of the cost of treatment.
• You must shower before entering the humid area and saunas
• Those entering the saunas must be in good health
• The Management will not be liable if a person becomes unwell because of poor health or due to improper use of the saunas
• It is advisable to speak to your doctor beforehand
• The itinerary within the hot humid area is not advised or forbidden if any of the following conditions apply to the person: high blood pressure, circulatory problems, heart disease, current inflammations, epilepsy, use of a pace-maker and women that are pregnant
• The SPA it is not permitted to children under 12 and we advise in the case of those up to 18 to be accompanied by their parents
• Out of respect for the different cultural sensitivities of our guests, the use of a bathing costume is required in the humid areas and in the Aquanatura SPA wellness center in general