For the ultimate getaway retreat in the heart of Asti's Monferrato and Langhe, book your stay at the Relais Sant'Uffizio Wellness & SPA Hotel. This elegant 16th century property has been given a contemporary makeover and is now a beautiful, comfortable four-star hotel with state-of-the-art conferencing facilities, a relaxing spa centre and a gourmet restaurant.
Guests can choose to stay in Relais Sant'Uffizio's traditional rooms and suites or at the modern and recently renovated Scuderie del Sant’Uffizio, located 200 meters from the main building within the hotel's grounds.
Discover Italy's Piedmont region and take in the local foods and wines during your trip. The Relais Sant'Uffizio is the perfect destination for your Italian vacation and is situated close to Asti, Turin and Alba. Book your stay with us today!
- A leading hotel with 500m2 SPA and Wellness facilities, located in beautiful Piedmont with gorgeous panoramic views
- Two outdoor swimming pools, open from May to September
- Gourmet meals created daily at Ristorante La Locanda del Sant’Uffizio, combined with the best Piedmont wine from our Wine Theatre
- The perfect scenic location for a rural wedding or a special occasion
- State-of-the-art conferencing facilities for meetings, events and groups - perfect work and leisure balance
- Surrounded by stunning natural vineyards, located in the heart of Piedmont, with access to Asti, Turin and Alba
- Vacation packages available for golf fans and budding cooks, with classes and more
- A historic monastery building, with original features and restored frescos
- Tennis courts, mountain biking, walking and other nature activities
- Custom made stay – Solo Traveler Special – Relais Sant'Uffizio, located in the heart of Piedmont, offers you the possibility to create your own stay, just for you
- Activities for everyone – enjoy the gardens, take a wine tasting tour or have a dip in the pool
- Wedding, conference and event facilities – perfect for weddings, business functions and parties
- Eating and drinking – on-site bars, wine theatre and the fabulous Ristorante La Locanda
- Internet access – free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and grounds
- Multi-lingual service – staff speak four languages: Italian, English, German and French
- Free guest parking – over 200 secure parking spaces available for cars, bikes and coaches
- Extra services – transfer, ironing, laundry services, babysitting and more upon request
The Relais Sant’Uffizio Wellness & SPA Hotel has 54 beautiful rooms and suites for guests to choose from. Spacious, tastefully decorated and comfortable, each room gives access to the hotel's excellent facilities and provides a relaxing space at the end of a busy day. Our rooms have amazing views of the hotel's grounds and surroundings, with many offering private balconies.
The Scuderie del Sant’Uffizio also features beautiful suites and rooms for guests, recently renovated for a crisp, modern feel and perfect for relaxing weekends or family vacations.EXPLORE OUR ROOMS & SUITES
Renowned and respected chef Marco Mazzocco has put together a stunning menu for our guests at Ristorante La Locanda here at Relais Sant’Uffizio, where classic Italian dishes are made using fresh local ingredients and served with exquisite regional wines. Breakfast, lunch and evening meals are served from the restaurant, and guests will find that the menu changes with the seasons. Drinks and entertainment can be found at the adjoining Bar La Locanda del Sant’Uffizio.TRY OUR UNIQUE DINING EXPERIENCE
Indulge your senses and experience true relaxation when you visit the amazing Aquanatura SPA, open to visitors and hotel guests daily. Book a private spa experience or try one of our rejuvenating wellness and beauty treatments, all carried out by skilled spa professionals. Bring the body and mind together in complete harmony through a trip to the Aquanatura SPA.
Nestled among beautiful hills and luscious vineyards, Relais Sant'Uffizio and the Scuderie del Sant’Uffizio are the perfect places to stay for visitors to Piedmont. Discover the surrounding areas of Monferrato, Asti, Turin and Alba through tours, walks and sightseeing. The region offers activities for everyone, with golf, wine tasting and historical sights.